Who should attend
- Brand managers
- PR professionals
- Communications professionals
- Business leaders and executives
About the course
In this course, you will determine which data sources and types of data are needed to assess your brand's performance against your brand's objectives and determine where adjustments are needed. You will practice identifying trends and analyzing the potential effect of these trends on the brand. You will use these insights to identify options to adjust your brand plan to help your brand attain its objectives. By the end of this course, you will be able to confidently analyze and assess the health and progress of your brand strategies.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Identify and analyze relevant information to help assess the performance of a brand
- Identify trends in data and potential implications for the brand
- Recommend actions to address brand implications identified through data analysis that will position the brand for long-term success
Patti Mandel is a visiting lecturer with the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, where she teaches Branding and Brand Management. She is also an assistant professor of marketing in the Anisfield School of Business at Ramapo College of New Jersey, where she teaches Marketi...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.