Who should attend
Learn how to design and manage a successful brand identity system that supports the brand’s strategy. This course explains how to ensure you have the right brief and understanding of the brand strategy in order to confidently create and implement an effective identity programme. The course is appropriate for graphic designers, design managers, marketing executives, marketing managers, marketing directors, business owners, from start-ups to established enterprises.
About the course
An effective brand identity communicates how an organisation, product or service wishes to be perceived. An Identity system is essential for both differentiation and authentication and positions the brand in its marketplace. Learn with practical exercises and world-class examples, how to communicate a brand idea through its identity. Delegates will consider how each element of the identity contributes to the brands perception: name, strapline, logo, mascots, colour, typography and aesthetics. This course covers the subject from creative brief through implementation to brand guardianship. This is a creative and inspirational course and delegates will be expected to share their understanding of the subject through interactive workshop exercises.
- What is brand identity?
- What is brand architecture?
- How to write a brand identity brief
- The core elements of a brand identity
- How to make the right choice of brand name
- How a strapline can convey your proposition and clarify the brand personality
- What qualities contribute to a powerful logo?
- How mascots use emotion to make the intangible brand tangible
- How colour can influence consumer behaviour
- How typography can convey the personality of the brand
- How to implement a brand identity programme
- How to safeguard your investment
Paul Hitchens is a Brand Consultant, TEDx Speaker and author of three popular books on Brand Management: 'Brand Management In A Week' (2016), 'Successful Brand Management' (2014) and 'Create The Perfect Brand’ (2010) all published by Hodder & Stoughton. Brand Spokesman Paul is a TEDx Speake...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.