Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course covers brand identity from creative brief through implementation to brand guardianship. Delegates will consider how each element of the identity contributes to the brands perception: name, strapline, logo, mascots, colour, typography and aesthetics. This is a creative and inspirational course and delegates will be asked to create a mood board to illustrate their understanding of the subject.
- What is a brand?
- What is brand architecture?
- How to write a brand identity brief.
- The core elements of a brand identity.
- How to make the right choice of brand name.
- How a strapline can convey your proposition and clarify the brand personality.
- What qualities contribute to a powerful logo?
- How mascots use emotion to make the intangible brand tangible.
- How colour can influence consumer behaviour.
- How typography can convey the personality of the brand.
- How to implement a brand identity programme.
- How to safeguard your investment.
Who should attend
This advanced course is designed for people interested in branding and the effective communication of the brand. The attendees will ideally have the responsibility to manage and instigate brand identity communications and is appropriate for marketing executives, marketing managers, marketing directors, business owners, graphic designers and design managers from start-ups to established enterprises.
Trust the experts
Paul Hitchens is a Brand Consultant, TEDx Speaker and author of three popular books on Brand Management: 'Brand Management In A Week' (2016), 'Successful Brand Management' (2014) and 'Create The Perfect Brand’ (2010) all published by Hodder & Stoughton. Brand Spokesman Paul is a TEDx Speake...