Who should attend
- Brand managers
- PR professionals
- Communications professionals
- Business leaders and executives
About the course
In this course, you will see that brand activation is much more than clever communications or perfectly placed messages. You will begin developing your skills in brand activation by identifying and analyzing a brand target market and determining consumer insights that will prepare you to create an activation plan. You will then define the brand values, personality, and purpose, and craft a brand positioning statement for your selected brand. These elements help ensure the activation plan aligns with the brand. You will also write key elements of a communication brief to ensure that all messaging and communication pieces align with the brand and with each other. Finally, you will outline a marketing communications approach specific to your brand and your target market that will lend itself to successful brand activation.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Define a target market profile and consumer insights
- Develop your brand's values, personality, purpose, and positioning statement
- Create communication brief elements that inspire breakthrough thinking
- Establish criteria to ensure creative content delivers on brand strategy
- Identify different types of marketing tools that can efficiently and effectively reach your target market
Patti Mandel is a visiting lecturer with the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, where she teaches Branding and Brand Management. She is also an assistant professor of marketing in the Anisfield School of Business at Ramapo College of New Jersey, where she teaches Marketi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.