Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Top-Level (CEO, COO, CFO), Line of Business leaders (Division President, General Manager), and Functional Area leaders (Strategy, Finance & Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Order Management, Marketing, Trade Promotions, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, HR, and IT). This program is geared toward an audience that may not be heavily tech savvy and/or IT experts, but needs high-level information to make decisions.
About the course
Artificial intelligence (AI) continues to permeate nearly every aspect of business in order to solve both ordinary and complex business problems, regardless of an organization’s size or industry. However, the ability to harness AI’s power still remains elusive as many seek to more fully understand this subject matter area.
The Mini-MBA: Artificial Intelligence takes a holistic, strategic and non-IT view of AI. Our program is designed to demystify AI for business managers and leaders by providing the foundational knowledge to assess AI’s analytical and decision-making capabilities and to identify how it can be used to address business pain points, optimize processes, better serve customer needs and improve an organization’s bottom line.
- Learn from industry experts at the forefront of this space
- Deepen your understanding of principles and terminology associated with automation at a macro level
- Assess the impact of technology and automation on the future of work
- Gain holistic strategic knowledge you can act on - without getting lost in the hyper-technical aspects of the subject matter
- Correlate AI’s impact to a number of core functions and operations within an organization, and determine how to best partner with your internal tech team or outside vendor(s)
- Leave with a roadmap for assessing AI’s capabilities in your organization and how to apply it
Featuring 10 modules (each covered in approximately 3 hours), this program will dive into the following topics:
- Introduction to AI and Automation
- Technology Platforms
- Data Analytics
- Process Optimization
- AI for Supply Chain
- AI for Marketing & Sales
- AI for Customer Service & User Experience
- Ethics in AI
- The Roadmap to Success
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.