Who should attend
This programme will benefit:
- Mid-level managers at large and mid-size companies who are responsible for connecting marketing analytic insights and business actions
- Executives and entrepreneurs from organizations tasked with making data-driven marketing decisions across their organizations
- Product management, brand management, sales and strategic Professionals.
About the course
Today’s marketing managers are expected to use data to make better marketing decisions from promotion strategy to campaign optimization and pricing improvements – while relying on a vast array of toots and technologies from providers and agencies with a goal of generating actionable insight. However, navigating these choices can be daunting due to the sheer breadth of available options and a lack of transparency about how insights are generated.
This seminar will help participants succeed in today’s data-driven culture by providing a foundational skill set that can be used across marketing contexts, data sources and technologies in order to drive better business outcomes
Key Learning Objectives/ Benefits
Upon Completion of this program, participants will:
- Gain a foundational understanding of analytics to drive business outcomes and marketing ROI
- Master marketing analytics problems that span the customer journey from awareness and consideration to development and retention
- Understand the marketing decision process.
- Develop the right marketing mix for each brand or product portfolio.
- Learn how to integrate managerial
- Frameworks for segmenting your business market
- Improved B2B marketing strategy analysis skills
- Customer value models tailored to your marketplace
- The marketing analytics framework
- Framework for Pricing Marketing Strategy.
- Managing the customer Center Organization and Planning tools and Techniques.
- Forecasting Methods Strategies and translating insights into Marketing Strategy.
- Driving organic growth through business innovation
- How to make better decisions and measure ROI
- Methods for predicting prospective customer behavior and managing customer agitation
- Strategies for growing your customer base and Managing customer value
- Creating a market-oriented company
- Creating and building business brands
Dr. Tayo Otubanjo is a senior lecturer at Lagos Business School. He facilitates full-time and executive MBA modules in marketing management. He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick (UK) and a Visiting Scholar at Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State ...
Dr Muogboh, initially joined LBS faculty in 2003 and served as a faculty member and the pioneer Director of the Doctorate programme. He taught sessions in the area of Operations Management, Project Management and Data Analysis. Prior to joining LBS in 2003, he worked as a researcher at the Automa...
I am a Fellow Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (FCA), holds an MBA in Finance from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomosho, Oyo state Nigeria. A conscientious, self-motivated Accountant, Commercial & Business Strategist/Analyst with over 16 years quality experience in B...
Ikechukwu Kelikume is currently a doctoral student of the Swiss University of Economics (SMC University, Switzerland) and leads sessions in microeconomic and macroeconomic environment of business at Lagos Business School. Ike undertakes research and consults in areas which include macroeconomic ...
Louis I. Nzegwu is Professor of Marketing and Executive Director of the International Business Resource Center (IBRC) at the University of Wisconsin – Platteville (UWP). He is a visiting Professor of Marketing at the Lagos Business School of the Pan Atlantic University, Lagos, Nigeria. He teaches...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.