Who should attend
This programme will benefit:
- Mid-level managers at large and mid-size companies who are responsible for connecting marketing analytic insights and business actions
- Executives and entrepreneurs from organizations tasked with making data-driven marketing decisions across their organizations
- Product management, brand management, sales and strategic Professionals.
About the course
In the current marketing environment, the greatest opportunity lies in analytics-enabled marketing. Today’s marketing managers are expected to use data to make better marketing decisions from promotion strategy to campaign optimisation and pricing improvements. To generate actionable insight, they rely on a vast array of tools and technologies from providers and agencies. Navigating these choices can be daunting due to the sheer breadth of available options and a lack of transparency about how insights are generated in today’s data-driven culture.
This programme will help you navigate the culture by providing you with data sources, technology, analytic frameworks and tools to guide you in your marketing decision-making process. You will be able to increase your ROI and give your company a competitive edge.
- The Marketing Analytics Framework
- Framework for Pricing Marketing Strategy
- Managing the Customer-centric Organisation and Planning Tools and Techniques
- Forecasting Methods Strategies and Translating Insights into Marketing Strategy
- Driving Organisational Growth Through Business Innovation
- How to Make Better Decisions and Measure ROI
- Methods for Predicting Prospective Customer Behavior and Managing Customer Agitation
- Strategies for Growing Your Customer Base and Managing Customer Value
- Creating a Market-Oriented Company
- Creating and Building Business Brands
- Competitive and Market Analysis
- Ethical Issues in Data Collection & Governance
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this programme, participants will:
- Gain foundational understanding of analytics that drive business outcomes and marketing return on investment
- Understand the marketing decision process and frameworks for segmenting your business market
- Improve B2B marketing strategy analytical skills
- Learn customer value models tailored to their marketplace
- Understand and appreciate how analytics can improve managerial decisions
- Develop an analytical framework for evaluating marketing strategies focusing on value creation, product position, customer analysis, sales force management and pricing
Dr. Tayo Otubanjo is a senior lecturer at Lagos Business School. He facilitates full-time and executive MBA modules in marketing management. He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick (UK) and a Visiting Scholar at Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State ...
She holds an MBA from IESE Business School, Barcelona and a second Master’s degree in Applied Philosophy and Ethics (MAPE) from Strathmore University in Nairobi, Kenya. Prior to joining LBS, Rose had worked as the Managing Director of JMJ Consulting Ltd, a training consulting firm and as a Direct...
Dr Muogboh, initially joined LBS faculty in 2003 and served as a faculty member and the pioneer Director of the Doctorate programme. He taught sessions in the area of Operations Management, Project Management and Data Analysis. Prior to joining LBS in 2003, he worked as a researcher at the Automa...
I am a Fellow Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (FCA), holds an MBA in Finance from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomosho, Oyo state Nigeria. A conscientious, self-motivated Accountant, Commercial & Business Strategist/Analyst with over 16 years quality experience in B...
Ikechukwu Kelikume is currently a doctoral student of the Swiss University of Economics (SMC University, Switzerland) and leads sessions in microeconomic and macroeconomic environment of business at Lagos Business School. Ike undertakes research and consults in areas which include macroeconomic ...
Louis I. Nzegwu is Professor of Marketing and Executive Director of the International Business Resource Center (IBRC) at the University of Wisconsin – Platteville (UWP). He is a visiting Professor of Marketing at the Lagos Business School of the Pan Atlantic University, Lagos, Nigeria. He teaches...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.