Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is intended for
- Executives and senior management staff
- Project managers
- Contracts Managers
- Project documentation
- Cost Engineers
- Support Staffs
About the course
This course provides in-depth Project Management Training in Primavera’s Advanced, The course covers advanced subjects such as earned value analysis; updating baselines; and top-down budgeting. Hands-on workshops enable students to apply skills learned throughout the course.
The pert master tool enables Monte Carlo Risk Analysis to be applied to scheduling tools to create dramatically more realistic planning and more rational decision making, while enabling targeted management of high risk tasks. It runs in conjunction with many scheduling tool. This course is aimed at those who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the scheduling and risk analysis capabilities of pert master project risk and risk expert. The course provides "Hands-on" exercises for Advanced Project Scheduling, Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Modeling with Pert master.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Modify Projects Using Advanced Functionality
- Analyze Projects Using Earned Value
- Effectively Manage Risks And Issues
- View Primavera Data In Other Applications
- Creating A Project Using Project Architect
- User-Defined Fields And Global Change
- Assigning Codes
- Advanced Scheduling
- Monitor Thresholds And Issues
- Importing And Exporting Data
- Updating Baselines
- Duration Types
- Calculating Percent Complete
- Earned Value Analysis
- Activity Usage Profile And Spreadsheet
- Top - Down Budgeting
- Top - Down Estimating
- Risk Documentation
- Tracking Layouts
- Schedule Risk Analysis Theory
- Using Three-Point Estimates
- Using Alternate Distributions
- Running A Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Understanding Risk Analysis Results
- Probabilistic Events
- Criticality, Sensitivity And Cruciality
- Producing P-Schedules
- Interpreting The Results
- Integrated Cost And Time Risk Analysis
- Integration With MS Project and/or Primavera
- An Introduction To The Risk Register
- Templated Quick Risk
- Advanced Probabilistic Event Modeling And Branching
- Measuring And Defining Correlation
- Probabilistic Cash Flow
- Iterations And Convergence
- Advanced Risk Register:
- Advanced Risk Assessment (Qualitative & Quantitative)
- Targets & Mitigation
- Audit Trail
- Series Impacts
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Writing Simple Macros:
- Report And Integration Macros
- Conditional Branching
- Using Hammocks For Management Costs, Penalties And Revenues
- Earn 15 Pdus For Attending The Third Day.
- Use Case Studies To Work Through The Risk Analysis Steps.
- Have The Option Of Bringing Your Own Information For Real Life Examples.
- Practice Using Pert master with The Help of a Trainer.
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.