Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Functional Implementer
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Project Manager
About the course
This course provides training for Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management. This three-day class leads you through examples of specific risk modeling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop on the third day to allow students to apply the learned techniques.
- Apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs
- Interpret, communicate and justify a risk analysis to the project team, management and stakeholders
- Use risk management to improve your project management, set targets and contingency, set corporate and customer expectations
## Course Outline
- Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory
- Risk Methodology
- Schedule Review
- Using three-point estimates for activities
- Running a quantitative risk analysis
- Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts
- Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticality)
- Introduction to the Risk Register
- Integration with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Cost & Resource Uncertainty
- Risk assessment templating
- Probabilistic Branching
- Risk Register (Risk Events)
- Response Planning - cost/benefit analysis
- Lab style workshop
- Applying risk analysis techniques
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.