Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
About the course
During this course, participants engage in learning in theory and practice the duties of a personal assistant. This interactive course includes activities to enhance learning and the development of practical skills.
This comprehensive course involves the development of skills and knowledge that the job of a personal assistant demands. These include developing social intelligence, flexibility, management skills, people management skills, business writing skills, and prioritizing tasks.
With the help of this course, delegates will be able to:
- To manage your duties more confidently
- efficiently and effectively
- To prepare for promotion to the role of personal assistant
- To perform as part of the management team
- Management Theories
- Team-building and leadership
- Report writing
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Personal effectiveness
- time management
- Personal communication skills
- IT tips and tricks
- Introduction to human resource management
- Introduction to public relations
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
Personal assistants wishing to enhance their management skills, Secretaries seeking to work for top-level directors, senior secretaries aiming for promotion to personal assistant posts.