Advanced Management Program - PGA
The business world goes through constant uncertainties and transformations which influence digital technologies, the economic context, geopolitics and market behavior. It is up to the leaders of national and international organizations, both public or private, to seek out the training to anticipate possible new settings and to guide their teams in the right direction.
The PGA, Advanced Management Program, conducted by Fundação Dom Cabral and INSEAD, offers participants a unique opportunity to revisit their management practices and develop new insights in search of performance and sustainability in their organizations.
In a three and a half weeks immersion program, on theFundação Dom Cabral campuses in Nova Lima, in São Paulo, and the INSEAD campus in Fontainebleau, the participants experience moments of intense interaction with executives, professors and specialists from different sectors and regions, debating ideas and absorbing new knowledge to stay ahead of the challenges of leadership.
In the current setting, leaders who seek to distinguish themselves in their organizations need to consolidate themselves as buildersof thefuture itself, with a thought that goes beyond the limitations of “today” and the “short term”. To do so, they need to expand their vision and understanding about business in such a way as to allow the growth of their organizations. To offer this type of knowledge to the participant, the PGA uses anunprecedented methodology: the #futureofbusinessexcelence.
This methodology guides the leaders to re-read their business conceptions, their organizational and individual practices and their vision of the world as a whole. The reflection, fundamental to this strategic level, must be linked to the implementation that advances to new possible prototypes of the businessbased on the analysis of strategic practices – stress test – and leadership – evaluation and coaching, within the PGA methodology.
The Advanced Management Program focuses on sustainable growth and continuity of businesses based on the following results:
- Development of the capacity to read the context through expansion of the global strategic vision;
- Expansion of the ability to analyze, trace, map and connect the internal and external contexts, promoting performance and sustainability of the business;
- Reinforce the capacity for change by creating, innovating and developing new business models that contribute to the excellence of organizations in the competitive global setting;
- Exercise the capacity for synthesis, focus and direction in future decisions, in strategic options, and in the articulation of stakeholders, equaling more productive, agile and connected organizations;
- Development of a symbolic, relational and collaborative leadership that starts from knowledge of oneself and of the other, and seeks constant improvement in organizational dynamics;
- Acquisition of new ideas and insights, acquired through intense coexistence with other executives in Brazil and France.
The PGA Community currently encompasses about 900 organizational leaders who, over 27 years, have contributed to shape the business environment and have infl uenced the entrepreneurial development of contemporary Brazil. At the end of the program, participants become part of the PGA Community, a platform of knowledge and meaningful relationships, with several opportunities for interaction among members.
SEE SOME OF THE TOPICS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
- The future of capitalism
- Technological, geopolitical and demographic macro trends
- Macroeconomic context
- Future of business excellence
- The importance of reputation in the generation of value in the company
- Leadership journey
- Coaching for personal growth
- Disruptive innovations
- Fair leadership process
- Governance: collaboration between board members and senior executives
- Development of emotional capital toexecute the strategy
- Strategy execution
- Multicultural management
- Judgments and decisions in uncertain and risky environments
- Internationalization of companies
- Dynamics of multicultural collaboration
- Strategies for digital transformation
- Funding and corporate finance
- Constructive relationships with boards of directors
- Responsible leadership: CEO legacy
Who should attend
Experienced leaders, occupying positions of CEO or equivalent levels, entrepreneurs and directors responsible for the strategic proposition and performance of their organizations.