Who should attend
Experienced leaders, occupying positions of CEO or equivalent levels, entrepreneurs and directors responsible for the strategic proposition and performance of their organizations.
About the course
The business world goes through constant uncertainties and transformations which influence digital technologies, the economic context, geopolitics and market behavior. It is up to the leaders of national and international organizations, both public or private, to seek out the training to anticipate possible new settings and to guide their teams in the right direction.
The PGA, Advanced Management Program, conducted by Fundação Dom Cabral and INSEAD, offers participants a unique opportunity to revisit their management practices and develop new insights in search of performance and sustainability in their organizations.
In a three and a half weeks immersion program, on theFundação Dom Cabral campuses in Nova Lima, in São Paulo, and the INSEAD campus in Fontainebleau, the participants experience moments of intense interaction with executives, professors and specialists from different sectors and regions, debating ideas and absorbing new knowledge to stay ahead of the challenges of leadership.
In the current setting, leaders who seek to distinguish themselves in their organizations need to consolidate themselves as buildersof thefuture itself, with a thought that goes beyond the limitations of “today” and the “short term”. To do so, they need to expand their vision and understanding about business in such a way as to allow the growth of their organizations. To offer this type of knowledge to the participant, the PGA uses anunprecedented methodology: the #futureofbusinessexcelence.
This methodology guides the leaders to re-read their business conceptions, their organizational and individual practices and their vision of the world as a whole. The reflection, fundamental to this strategic level, must be linked to the implementation that advances to new possible prototypes of the businessbased on the analysis of strategic practices – stress test – and leadership – evaluation and coaching, within the PGA methodology.
The Advanced Management Program focuses on sustainable growth and continuity of businesses based on the following results:
- Development of the capacity to read the context through expansion of the global strategic vision;
- Expansion of the ability to analyze, trace, map and connect the internal and external contexts, promoting performance and sustainability of the business;
- Reinforce the capacity for change by creating, innovating and developing new business models that contribute to the excellence of organizations in the competitive global setting;
- Exercise the capacity for synthesis, focus and direction in future decisions, in strategic options, and in the articulation of stakeholders, equaling more productive, agile and connected organizations;
- Development of a symbolic, relational and collaborative leadership that starts from knowledge of oneself and of the other, and seeks constant improvement in organizational dynamics;
- Acquisition of new ideas and insights, acquired through intense coexistence with other executives in Brazil and France.
The PGA Community currently encompasses about 900 organizational leaders who, over 27 years, have contributed to shape the business environment and have infl uenced the entrepreneurial development of contemporary Brazil. At the end of the program, participants become part of the PGA Community, a platform of knowledge and meaningful relationships, with several opportunities for interaction among members.
SEE SOME OF THE TOPICS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
- The future of capitalism
- Technological, geopolitical and demographic macro trends
- Macroeconomic context
- Future of business excellence
- The importance of reputation in the generation of value in the company
- Leadership journey
- Coaching for personal growth
- Disruptive innovations
- Fair leadership process
- Governance: collaboration between board members and senior executives
- Development of emotional capital toexecute the strategy
- Strategy execution
- Multicultural management
- Judgments and decisions in uncertain and risky environments
- Internationalization of companies
- Dynamics of multicultural collaboration
- Strategies for digital transformation
- Funding and corporate finance
- Constructive relationships with boards of directors
- Responsible leadership: CEO legacy
French born and a United States citizen living in New York since 1991, Jean Claude Noel has lived on three continents and has conducted business in different industries and in every part of the world. In addition to his understanding of cross-cultural environments, he brings to Executive Coaching...
Enrico Diecidue is a Professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD. In 1996 he obtained his degree in Economics, with a specialisation in Mathematical Economics, from Bocconi University, Italy. He then joined the CentER (Center for Economic Research), Tilburg University, the Netherlands, where he rece...
Javier Gimeno is Professor of Strategy at INSEAD (Fontainebleau campus), in France, where he holds the Aon Dirk Verbeek Chair in International Risk and Strategic Management. A Spanish national, he holds a PhD degree in strategic management from Purdue University. Since 2001, he has taught strat...
Dr. Quy Huy is a professor of strategy at INSEAD since 1998. He is known as a leading world scholar in strategy execution, in particular managing strategic change and organizational innovation by energizing collective emotions and time levers such as timing, pacing, and sequencing of intervention...
Michael Jarrett is a Senior Affiliate Professor in organisational Behaviour at INSEAD. His work is guided by three core questions: What are the structural dynamics that facilitate companies ability to change? How do emotions and psychological defense mechanisms support and hinder strategic reorie...
Erin Meyer is an Affiliate Professor in the Organisational Behaviour Department at INSEAD and specialises in the field of Cross-Cultural Management, Intercultural Negotiations, and Multi-Cultural Leadership. Erin is also the Programme Director for two INSEAD executive education programmes: Managi...
Felipe Monteiro is an Affiliate Professor of Strategy at INSEAD. He obtained his PhD in Strategic and International Management at the London Business School. He also has a LL.B. (JD equivalent) degree, cum laude, from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, a M.Sc. in Business Administration fr...
Subi Rangan received an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a Ph.D. in political economy from Harvard University. His current work explores the future of capitalism and in particular how enterprises may better integrate performance and progress. In 2013 he initiated the Society for P...
Ludo Van der Heyden has been Professor of Technology Management at INSEAD since 1988. He is actively teaching in the MBA, Executive, and PhD Programmes. He holds the INSEAD Chair in Corporate Governance. He is actively contributing to the MBA, Executive and PhD Programmes, and is the Academic Dir...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.