Advanced Business Negotiation Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
The International Negotiating Skills programme provides a framework for managers/negotiators to analyze and improve their own decision processes and approaches in choosing to reach an international agreement. The goal of successful international negotiation is not merely “closing a deal” but arriving at the best possible agreement. This programme offers step-by-step advice and real life examples to enhance international negotiation expertise.
- To provide an appreciation of what makes a good negotiator in the context of international business, alliances and joint ventures, acquisitions, contracts & projects
- To familiarize the participants with the principles and practices in strategizing international negotiations
- To gain insights into live cases in the context of negotiating international projects, major international contracts, international alliances as well as cross border acquisitions
- The making of an effective international business negotiator
- International negotiation planning frame work
- The distinction between negotiating international projects, major international business partnerships /alliances and acquisitions
- How to establish a price range
- The effective use of timing and risk assessment during international negotiations
- The anatomy of a successful closing of the international negotiation process
- Understanding international negotiation process in terms of preparation, bargaining, implementationand dynamic renegotiation
- New approaches as well as new perspectives on familiar problems in international negotiation
- Developing winning strategies and tactics in international negotiations
Who should attend
Senior executives and those in line management involved with decisions relating to projects, business Partnerships /alliances and acquisitions.