Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Current and emerging leaders, who are ambitious and driven to build the skills required to face the future head on. You may be an individual contributor who is ready to step up to mid-level leadership, you may be on a fast track to a senior role, or an existing leader who is ready to tackle new challenges.
About the course
Build transformational leadership skills to flourish amidst disruption and change
As technological change accelerates, leaders must find new ways of working to create value, innovate, deliver customer outcomes and do more with less.
This program is designed to help current and emerging leaders make the transition and understand how to make an impact in an accelerated world. Over two modules, you will work alongside other ambitious leaders to build a roadmap for the future, realising your potential to become a true change agent and inspiring leader.
Working alongside current and future leaders from diverse industry backgrounds, you will create a practical toolkit to:
Lead through disruption:
- Apply adaptive leadership techniques to thrive in challenging times
- Influence others and communicate authentically and credibly
- Use emotional intelligence to take others on the journey
- Develop an agile mindset that enables you to learn faster than the rate of change
Respond to threats and leverage opportunities:
- Understand how the future of work will impact your organisation and your industry
- Apply creativity and design thinking principles to solve real business challenges
- Develop a mindset to Mindsets required to support agility in self and others (resilient, empathic, purposeful, curious and courageous)
Create and deliver value
- Manage performance across multiple teams
- Explore opportunities to collaborate across the ecosystem
- Build team capability quickly to respond to change
- Put the customer at the centre of your decision-making and your culture
Foster an inclusive, innovation culture
- Align organisational and team culture to drive performance
- Use human-centred design to foster innovation
- Explore and leverage the connection between diversity and true innovation
Prior to the course, you will work with your organisation and our team to identify a live leadership project that will enable you to apply your learning and deliver immediate value.
You will take part in five face-to-face course days over two modules, interspersed with live project work, coached and supported by our experienced team.
Colleen is an organisational psychologist with 20 years of human capital and organisational development experience, earned through both corporate and consulting roles. Her work has focused on producing tangible improvements in leadership and organisational effectiveness in organisations across Au...
Dr Moroko thrives in complex environments. She works with teams and enterprises to create value in rapidly changing, ambiguous and competitive markets. Through teaching, coaching and co-creation of strategy, she facilitates pathways to growth in line with each organisations purpose and objectives...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.