Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Experienced and up and coming leaders, who are ambitious and driven to build the skills required to face the future head on. You may be an individual contributor who is ready to step up to mid-level leadership, you may be on a fast track to a senior role, or an existing leader who is ready to tackle new challenges.
Organisations will benefit from fast tracked leaders who can deliver real value, solving live business challenges throughout the course experience and building a toolkit to lead through disruption.
About the course
Build transformational leadership skills to enable your organisation to flourish in times of disruption and change.
As we transition into the Fourth Industrial Revolution, leaders are being challenged to respond with agility and creativity as their industries undergo constant change. They must bring fresh perspectives, solve complex problems and learn to do more with less. Based on real world application over the three-month program journey, you will enhance key skills required to succeed as a leader and develop a roadmap for the future, realising your potential to become a true change agent and inspiring leader.
What you'll learn
Working alongside current and future leaders from diverse industry backgrounds, you will explore and respond to the challenges of leadership, creating a practical toolkit to:
- Lead through disruption and apply adaptive leadership techniques to drive change
- Solve problems creatively using Human Centred Design principles
- Align organisational culture and strategy through your own leadership actions
- Put people at the Centre of Change and lead with emotional intelligence
- Ensure you and your organisation learn faster than the rate of change occurring in the external market
- Influence a broad range of stakeholders – often without authority – aligning hearts and minds to new ways of doing things – quickly
- Develop resilience and mental toughness in yourself and your team to deal with transformation
- Find adaptive ways to contribute and benefit from their strategic relationships
How you'll learn
Prior to the course, you will work with your organisation and our team to identify two live leadership projects that will enable you to apply your learning to and deliver immediate value.
Over three months, you will take part in five face-to-face course days over two workshops, interspersed with live project work, coached and supported by our experienced team.
Lead through disruption
- Guide your organisation through the transition, navigating disruption and uncertainty
- Apply adaptive leadership techniques to thrive in challenging times
- Influence others and communicate authentically and credibly
- Use emotional intelligence to take others on the journey
- Develop an agile mindset that enables you to learn faster than the rate of change
Catalytic learning – the master capability
- Learning agility – continuous learning that values reflection; learning from failure, continuous feedback and improvement; coaching, mentoring
- Translate insights into performance
- Mindsets required to support agility in self and others (resilient, empathic, purposeful, curious and courageous)
Create and deliver value
- Deliver short-term results while ensuring sustainable people leadership and resource allocation
- Manage performance across multiple teams
- Balance competing priorities
- Explore opportunities to collaborate across the ecosystem
- Build team capability quickly to respond to change
- Put the customer at the centre of your decision-making and your culture
Foster an inclusive, innovative culture
- Align organisational and team culture to drive performance
- Use human-centred design to foster innovation
- Understand how the future of work will impact your organisation and your industry
- Apply creativity and design thinking principles to solve real business challenges
- Explore and leverage the connection between diversity and true innovation
Colleen is an organisational psychologist with 20 years of human capital and organisational development experience, earned through both corporate and consulting roles. Her work has focused on producing tangible improvements in leadership and organisational effectiveness in organisations across Au...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.