How can we help you?
- Analyze individual requirements
- Provide relevant program recommendations
For corporate customers
- Development of a customized program
- Selection of educators with online teaching experience
- Deployment of a customized LMS
ICTD International Centre for Training and Development
The capacitor usually consists of two conductors separated by an insulating substance. Among other materials which may be used, a capacitor can be made of aluminum foil separated by oil-impregnated paper. Ideally, the best electrical supply would be a constant magnitude and frequency sinusoidal...
Sep 26—30, 2021
5 days in Istanbul, Turkey