Senior advisor to Fortune 500 CXOs, and program and project managers worldwide on the effectiveness, rewards, and risks of their high-tech programs and digital transformation. Currently advising on agile organizations, Scrum, customer experience journey mapping, high-performance teams, techniques for effective product requirement definition and risk management, as well as adapting modern software development techniques to fit specific business needs. Management interests include change management and technology-based competitive strategy.
- "Being Agile with People You Can't See." Executive Update Vol. 13, No. 7, Cutter Agile Product & Project Management
- "Leadership: Part I -- Cracking the Code for Today's Project Managers." Executive Update Vol. 11, No. 2, Cutter Agile Product and Project Management
- "Leadership: Part II -- Connecting the Future to the Present" Executive Update Vol. 11, No. 5, Cutter Agile Product and Project Management
- "Leadership: Part III -- Knowing Where You're Going" Executive Update Vol. 11, No. 14, Cutter Agile Product and Project Management
- " Turn Around Before Crossing A Bridge Too Far." Executive Update, Vol. 7, No. 3, Cutter Enterprise Risk Management & Governance Advisory
- “We’re Gonna Be in the Hudson: Risk Management Expertise to Live by in an Economic Downturn." Executive Update Vol. 10, No. 4, Cutter Business Technology Trends & Impacts Advisory
- " Can We Handle the Truth? Barriers to Benchmarking Risk Management." Executive Update, Vol. 4, No. 19, Cutter Enterprise Risk Management & Governance Advisory
- "IT Politics: Strategies for Personal Survival." Cutter IT Journal, Vo. 18, No. 4.
- "When Politics Overshadow Software Quality." September/October 2006 IEEE Software.
- "Shaken, Not Stirred." Cutter Consortium, Enterprise Risk Management &Governance E-Mail Advisor, April 2007.
- "The Voice of Experience: What One IT Executive Has Learned About SOX Compliance." Cutter IT Journal, Vol. 20, No. 1.