Lecturer of MarketingMBA Business Marketing Academy DirectorFettig/Whirlpool Distinguished Lecturer
Joshua Gildea is a Lecturer of Marketing as well as the Director of the MBA Business Marketing Academy at the Kelley School of
Areas of Expertise
International Marketing Management, Multi-cultural Messaging, Product Management, New Production Introduction, Integrated Marketing Communications Planning, Public Relations Effectiveness, Sales Management, Customer Service, and Business-to-Business Marketing.
- MBA in Marketing, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 2007
- BA in Communications, Brigham Young University, 2002
- Nearly 20 years of experience in Marketing, Sales and Strategy management positions at a variety of small, mid-size, and large global corporations including Microsoft, General Electric, DuPont, Carlisle Companies, and Vitamix Corporation.
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Miller-Heiman Sales Methodologies Training, 2013
- GE Commercial Management Certification, 2009
- Six Sigma Training, 2008
- Washington Campus Seminar - Washington, D.C., 2007