Jack has been a Negotiation Consultant from 1984 to present. He has the following experience:
- 28 years’ experience in commercial negotiation consulting and skills development, both in South Africa and overseas.
- Listed own consultancy on the main board of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in1987, as part of a consortium, and was one of the highest growth shares in South Africa that year.
- Currently consults to an extensive range of top organisations and is also very active as an entrepreneur in the commercial property market.
- Total negotiating value of consulting assignments during 2012 was R24 billion.
- Associate partners in Edinburgh (Scotland) and Vancouver (Canada).
His other experience:
- Course Convener in negotiation skills (Wits Business School 1993-2002).
- Visiting lecturer in negotiation at GIBS (Gordon Institute of Business Science, University of Pretoria, 2002- present)
- Adjunct faculty member at Gordon Institute of Business Science.
- Final year MBA elective lecturer at GIBS.
- Active entrepreneur in the commercial property sector via a separate trading entity.
Consultant negotiator to a wide diversity of JSE listed corporations for the last 25 years.
- Listed my consultancy on the JSE in 1987.
- Have built up a substantial commercial property portfolio under the name of Blue Route Coastal Investments (Pty) Ltd.
Fields of Interest
• Commercial Negotiations
• Property Negotiations
• Sales/Marketing Negotiations
• Price Negotiations