World Class Sales and Operations Planning
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
This course focuses on defining, executing, and improving the S&OP process. Participants will be introduced to the appropriate stakeholders of S&OP, the importance of S&OP to corporate performance, S&OP cadence, and the use of decision support tools to bring S&OP to the next level. Business cases will be used to show concrete examples of companies where S&OP is effectively applied.
What You Will Learn
- S&OP process and technology
- S&OP cycle
- S&OP interaction and integration
- S&OP business case
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the need for an S&OP cycle in a company.
- Apply the principals that are the key to success of an S&OP process.
- Defining the s&op process before adopting technology
- The advantages of value based and reality based s&op
- Why s&op needs to be integrated closely with operational planning
- What is the scope of each role in the s&op cycle
- What are the most valuable outputs and results of the s&op cycle
- How can technology enable companies to take performance to the next level
DEFINING THE S&OP PROCESS BEFORE ADOPTING TECHNOLOGY
THE ADVANTAGES OF VALUE BASED AND REALITY BASED S&OP
WHY S&OP NEEDS TO BE INTEGRATED CLOSELY WITH OPERATIONAL PLANNING
WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF EACH ROLE IN THE S&OP CYCLE
WHAT ARE THE MOST VALUABLE OUTPUTS AND RESULTS OF THE S&OP CYCLE
HOW CAN TECHNOLOGY ENABLE COMPANIES TO TAKE PERFORMANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Who should attend
Chief operating officers, supply chain, sales, marketing and finance management executives (Directors, VPs, EVPs), supply chain and logistics managers, consultants, supervisors, planners, and engineers, supply chain education and human resource management personnel, inventory and demand planners, procurement and sourcing analysts and managers, and manufacturing planners, analysts, and managers