Working With Conflict
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Adaptive Leadership Australia.Full disclaimer.
Many of us avoid conflict for fear of making matters worse. In the meantime, unresolved issues bubble away under the surface, draining our productivity and preventing progress on the things that matter most. In this program you will:
- Explore your relationship with conflict
- Understand how conflict represents systemic malaise
- Gain new insights and perspectives on the role of conflict in systems
- Develop strategies and skills for working with conflict including diagnosing and productively managing conflict so as to stay in relationship
- Create an action plan to address your specific case study of a conflict scenario in your organisation
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Who should attend
This online short course is designed for professionals, mid to senior managers, and anyone else who is interested in developing a toolkit for navigating workplace disputes. If you’re interested in learning how to apply negotiation skills to your business or organisation, this course will help you understand the nature of conflict and teach you negotiation strategies to resolve conflicts effectively.