About the course
Many of us avoid conflict for fear of making matters worse. In the meantime, unresolved issues bubble away under the surface, draining our productivity and preventing progress on the things that matter most. In this program you will:
- Explore your relationship with conflict
- Understand how conflict represents systemic malaise
- Gain new insights and perspectives on the role of conflict in systems
- Develop strategies and skills for working with conflict including diagnosing and productively managing conflict so as to stay in relationship
- Create an action plan to address your specific case study of a conflict scenario in your organisation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.