Women's Leadership Workshop
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
This dynamic and diverse event can make a profound impact on your future. Here’s what you can expect during the course of this 1-day experience:
Invaluable career advice from successful women leaders—Hear life and livelihood successes and failures from prominent women leaders from diverse backgrounds. Get answers to your most pressing career questions, and gain their insights on how to effectively navigate your workplace.
Skill building to enhance your executive presence—Immerse yourself in the Executive Presence for Women: Communicating with Confidence afternoon session, and exchange ideas and practice proven skills. Take away helpful tips and tools that will increase your credibility, trust level, confidence and more.
Interactive networking—Be part of an energizing, conversation-starting networking activity where you will have the opportunity to build new relationships as you gain insights and ideas from women going through similar challenges.
Filled with stimulating discussion and empowering exercises, we urge you not to miss out on this 1-day event women are calling a "life-changing experience" and "the best workshop I have ever taken".
How You Will Benefit
- Take stock of the key elements you need to consider when carving out your path to success
- Identify skills and positions that are increasingly important for women in business
- Learn from a diverse group of women across various industries
- Recognize how small changes can improve your ability to be perceived as powerful
- Increase your self-awareness and enhance your professional image
- Consider diverse work environments and organizational structures to help you determine the best fit for your work and lifestyle
- Make connections and find solutions in a guided networking experience
Who should attend
Businesswomen at any point in their careers looking for career-enhancing and advancing skills, as well as those considering a new career.