Who should attend
- Those looking to build confidence in your leadership abilities
- Women aspiring to high-level leadership roles
- Participants interested in connecting with other influential women
About the course
Cultivate your leadership potential and build upon your professional experience in Women’s Leadership Development Program. Join Anderson School of Management's top faculty and instructors to develop your skills to become an effective and visionary leader.
Explore the barriers women face, build upon your unique strengths, and acquire new strategic and tactical tools to boost you to the top. In addition, you will meet and engage with a group of like-minded strong and supportive women and build a lifelong network.
EIGHT SESSIONS (MUST ATTEND 7/8)
- Authentic leadership
- Power and Influence
- Leadership Styles and Diversity
- Branding and Marketing Yourself
- Collaborative Relationships
- Social Capital and Networking
- Negotiation skills
- Balance Career and Life
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- Build valuable relationships with other successful women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals
- Create a balance between your career and your personal life
- Recognize, address, and prevent bullying in the workplace
Dr. Jacqueline N. Hood, Professor at the Anderson School, is a noted speaker and trainer. She has written numerous publications that have appeared in journals such as Human Relations, Journal of Management Education, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Business Research, and Journal of Busines...
I began my training career in 1984 when I lived in Brazil, specializing in preparing exchange students for the changes they would encounter when they traveled abroad. It was then that I discovered that creating and delivering customized trainings is a passion. In 1991, at the recommendation of a...
Dr. Robert G. (Rob) DelCampo, is the inaugural Executive Director of the University of New Mexico Innovation Academy. Rob has strong roots in New Mexico and the University of New Mexico Community. He grew up in Las Cruces, graduating from Las Cruces High School before moving to Albuquerque to at...
Sophie S. Martin, JD, MBA, began working in communications at an age when most kids are mowing lawns for pocket money. Her first job involved answering the fan mail at Sesame Street, and since then she's directed marketing, promotions, social media, and public relations for a broad range of clien...
During her first career as an engineer at Honeywell, Katie Snapp was selected to participate in their corporate change and became one of the nation's top trainers in leadership and teambuilding. She left there to become a consultant at The Cumberland Group, a game-changer in the quality revolutio...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.