Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
If you are a female professional who wants to enhance the impact you make in order to access greater leadership opportunities that can help you advance your career, this programme is for you.
About the course
Why do some women thrive professionally while others are passed over for career advancement opportunities? The answer is often a lack of resilience and resistance to taking risks—due to a variety of factors. For women, it is especially important to develop greater “bounce back” skills and gain more comfort with strategic risk-taking. Fortunately, the ability to transform challenges into growth and to leverage leadership skills to one’s best advantage can be learned. This 2-day programme gives you powerful, practical techniques to reframe uncertainty, welcome healthy conflict, adapt to tough challenges and move out of your comfort zone to embrace new pathways to advancement.
How will you benefit?
- Enhance self-awareness and leverage that ability for future challenges
- Learn to demonstrate confidence and openness through verbal and non-verbal communication
- Identify new strategies to find solutions outside your comfort zone
- Reframe uncertainty and work through hesitation to speak up and resolve conflict
- Know how you’re coming across to others and adapt in order to make the most effective impact
What will you learn and practice?
Women Leading with Impact: Resilience and Strategic Risk-Taking is a 2-day hands-on training programme. The programme will be led by experienced women leaders with former experience in international companies.
Women Leading with Impact: Resilience and Strategic Risk – Course Outline:
- Define the Five Characteristics of Resilient Leaders
- Learn Strategies for Becoming More Adaptable, Regardless of the Challenges
- Examine and Eliminate Sabotaging Beliefs
- Utilize Techniques to Handle Negative Emotions in the Face of Adversity
- Leverage Empathy to Understand Others
- Revitalize Yourself Physically, Intellectually, and Emotionally in Order to Lead Others
- Create an Essence of Power and Confidence Under Any Circumstance
- Explore What Factors Are Needed to Persuade and Strategically Win People Over
Five Characteristics of Resilient Leaders
- Identify the Five Tenets of a Resilient, Strategic, Risk-Taking Mindset
- Apply Powerful Tools to Change Negative Self-Dialogue to Effective and Empowering Language
The Elements of Charisma and Your Confidence Brand
- Identify the Elements of Charisma and Its Importance in Leading with Impact
- Use the Power of Optimism to Build Morale
- Demonstrate Confidence to Promote Positive Perception
Creating a Risk-Taking Mindset
- Create a Stress-Free Resource State to Stay Energized When Taking Risks
- Identify and Implement the Steps to Become a Risk Taker
- Explain the Importance of Self-Disclosure in the Risk-Taking Process
The Power of Courage
- Understand the Psychology of Courage
- Use the Four-Part Courage Formula to Take Courageous Action
- Use Physiology to Help Create a Courageous Mindset
- Identify Tools to Handle Challenging Conversations
The Power of an Empathetic Leader
- Use Empathetic Language in Daily Conversation
- Describe the Value of Empathy in Building Synergistic Work Environments
- Strengthen Your Professional Networks in Order to Be More Effective
Influence and Inspire: Setting the Stage for Your Future Successes
- Utilize the Power of Perception When Influencing Others
- Identify Strategies to Influence Others
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.