Women in Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Bath School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Today's business environment has never been more challenging for women in senior leadership roles. Working with other senior women leaders you will learn how to leverage your personal leadership style, overcome the barriers to success and develop your career in times of change.
During the programme you will:
- Explore latest thinking and best practice on women in leadership issues
- Work in small groups to share insights and compare experiences
- Hear from inspirational women who have reached the top of their careers
- Have the opportunity to review and develop your own personal leadership style and approach through personal assessment and feedback
- Benefit from one-to-one coaching sessions to reflect on your career opportunities and develop your own personal plan to achieve them
- Have the opportunity to develop your network with like-minded professional senior women
- Be reenergised to inspire and lead with lasting impact
What does the course cover?
The programme has been designed as 5 x 1 day modules, with pre-work and inter-module work included. Participants will need to attend all 5 modules
The core content includes:
- What is a leader?
- Values, aspirations and understanding your personal leadership style
- Emotional intelligence and trust leadership
- Small change, big impact
- Power, politics, and networking
- Culture, unconscious bias and damaging beliefs
- How to build coalitions, develop networks and make lasting connections
- Presence, influencing skills and building resilience
- Dealing with barriers
- Career progression – what do I need to do?
How will I benefit?
As a participant on this programme you will:
- Enhance your power to communicate and negotiate in challenging situations
- Develop your self-awareness, personal and professional development skills
- Broaden your impact and ability to influence
- Understand your core strengths and use them to enhance your leadership capability
- Develop your personal capability to build trust and leadership
- Build critical partnerships and networks
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will benefit from:
- An increased level of energy and confidence
- Leaders with a clearer understanding of challenges and how to overcome them
- A better understanding of emotional intelligence and personal effectiveness and how this can impact the business
- Improved team dynamics and motivation
- Greater progression within the business
- People who understand how to get the best out of every situation
Who should attend
The programme has been designed specifically for today's female executives and those who aspire to leadership roles in both the public and private sector.