Who should attend
- Female managers and directors
- Current and rising female supervisors
- Seasoned female executives and leaders
- Female small business owners and entrepreneurs
About the course
A program for female managers, supervisors, and executives looking for solutions to real challenges women face in leadership roles.
This program will focus on strengthening persuasive presentation and negotiation skills, navigating challenging group dynamics, and overcoming organizational roadblocks by employing effective leadership skills.
What You Will Learn
- Gain insights into conversational intelligence
- Learn how to overcome common roadblocks for women in leadership
- Identify key strategies for managing group dynamics
- Sharpen persuasive presentation skills
- Incorporate effective negotiation strategies
Research Interests/Areas of Expertise Strategic communication, Public Relations/Media Relations, Entrepreneurship, Leadership Development, and Personal Branding Subject Areas Communications Biography Kimberly Pace uses her formal training in the performing arts to bring a unique perspective to bu...
Associate Professor of Operations Management Associate Dean MBA Programs Subject Area(s): Operations Management Professor Nancy Lea Hyer’s work in academic and business communities has focused on cellular operations, quality and process improvement, and project management. Before joining the Ow...
Dr. Doyle's particular areas of expertise are diversity in the workplace, women’s leadership, risk financing and the healthcare industry. She currently serves on the Boards of Trust of Martin Methodist College and the Professional Liability Underwriting Society. She consults with Fortune 500compa...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Negotiations
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.