Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is relevant for business owners, business lines and product managers, business strategists, who want to:
- develop impactful, relevant, customer-centric offerings for new digital times
- explore new possibilities, scan the potentials of more digital technologies to the core
- get inspirations from multiple industries and digital champions
- update practices, learn new methods and tools to be more efficient
- get frameworks to develop value in systematic ways as teams
- gain insights into new models and strategies to make a difference
- embrace agile ways to test value fast before making major investments
About the course
Design & Test Relevant Product Value with more Digital to the Core
In times of extreme competition and noise, designing innovative products and solutions that appeal to well identified audiences concerns and wishes is more important than ever. While it is a prerequisite for success it might be nevertheless far from sufficient to sustain your business.
Indeed, success belongs always more to those who go far beyond products: services, packaged value into subscription models, cloud based value, platform and ecosystem based models, are new ways to go for most industries, even the most traditional ones.
Further, while customer experience and appealing stories should come first, more digital technologies to the core of offerings, and now more data, might translate into breakthrough advantage for those who pioneer bold moves.
So, managers need nowadays to master a very broad set of views and skills to balance decisions and design relevant sustainable offerings.
Further, to cope with the speed of markets, to mitigate risks in VUCA times, managers need to embrace the new agile ways of product development and experimentation, get early validations on prototypes and beta versions before making major investments.
How will you benefit?
The Key Benefits for you:
- Acquire thinking and design tools, methodologies to articulate innovative offerings
- Get the tools and guidance to design new value offerings and stories around
- Scan technology trends to apply more to the core of your value propositions
- Get inspiration from business cases across multiple industries
- Develop agile development and testing habits, learn related tools
- Apply the learnings to your own organisation, leave with new plans
- Benefit from interactive exercises and immediate feedback
Why is this programme different?
- This programme bridges the gap between the worlds of business and academics. With business cases across multiple industries and models, it connects strategic and pragmatic views to support in your decisions and transformation design.
- You benefit from intensive feedback and cross-industry practice.
- A mix of speaking, interactions and cases makes it a lively session into new inspirations for your business.
What will you learn and practice?
This 2-day programme is pragmatic and interactive. Be ready to challenge your thoughts in this session with new inspirations, cross-industry case studies and exercises.
Develop customer-centric and meaningful value
- Design relevant value with those frameworks
- From customer-centricity to customer experience
- Add more purpose, go beyond customers needs
From products to packaged services to platforms
- Moving from products to packaged services
- Services into subscription, design principles
- Platforms win big today, design principles
Enhance value with more digital to the core
- How technologies change the product game
- Leveraging SMACIT technologies
- Case studies across multiple industries
Develop and test value in new agile ways
- Exploration with design thinking
- Agile development and testing
- From POC into MVP into scaling
About stories and branding first
- Elevator pitch and story telling
- Product branding and the new rules
- Alignment with your overall identity
Explore new models, stay ahead of the curve
- An overview of business model archetypes
- Platform business models, how to design
- Turn data into new business models
Apply learnings to your business case
- Stretch your existing value proposition
- Design your attractive elevator pitch
- Disrupt your value, design for tomorrow
Your new value: plan your next steps
- Prioritise development milestones
- Your portfolio for today and tomorrow
- Internal vs. external developments
Frederic helps C-levels in multinationals and SMEs to develop new business strategies, roll-out marketing approaches and agile organisational set-ups, allowing them to prosper and develop internationally in digital times. By applying proven strategy models, articulating business development proje...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.