Using Managerial Accounting & Budgeting Tools: Module 4 of the Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management.Full disclaimer.
- Acquire the key concepts in the field of management control and budgeting procedure.
- Explore decision-making, especially within the contexts of investment, product portfolio outsourcing and price setting.
- Review the tools generally made available to managers by their finance department.
- Identifying the cost structure of a department
- Analysing the impact on costs of increasing or decreasing activity levels
- Estimating the value contribution of a product
- Evaluating how customer behaviour can turn profitable products into loss-makers
- Analysing the tools used to adequately price products and services
- Handling and differentiating between management control and budgeting procedures
Who should attend
This programme is designed for professionals of various types (top management, heads of SMEs and micro-businesses, managers and employees) from all sectors of the economy. It will enable you to improve your understanding of the impact your decisions will have on the financial health of your professional activity, project or company, and simultaneously raise your efficiency as a manager.
Key admissions criteria
- A university-level diploma or equivalent professional experience
- Proof of motivation and a professional need to take the programme
- English proficiency (language certificate or proof of studies/work experience in English)
- Master the basics of Excel