Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Anyone responsible for the training of others
- Training analysts, Training Officers, Training Specialist, Training professionals & Training Managers
- Those working in or transferred to a training, learning and development role
- Anyone involved in talent management, Nationalisation programmes, business partnering; skills transfer or on-the-job training
- Experienced training, learning and development staff who want to refresh their skills
About the course
This exciting and very practical course is designed to help you develop your competencies as a training professional in any workplace. Oxford Train the Trainer training course covers the latest scientific innovations in workplace training, learning and development. You will learn about adult learning; course design and delivery and world best practices used in the leading learning organizations.
- Understand adult learning principles
- Describe the training cycle
- Evaluate training techniques
- Analyse methods of evaluating training
- Formulate a plan for motivational coaching
- Design a training outline utilising Bloom's taxonomy
- Understanding Adult Learning Principles
- The Latest Techniques and Strategies for Effective Workplace Learning
- Understand the Advantages and Disadvantages of Learning Styles
- Practical Steps in Developing a Powerful Presentation
- Using Motivational Coaching Techniques
- Key Issues in Training & Learning
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) & Setting Objectives
- Practical Training Evaluation
- Training & Presentation Skills
- Personal Action Planning
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.