International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
Total Rewards and Workforce Strategies — Certificate Series
Add course to comparison
Jun 24—252 days
San Diego, CA, USA
USD 885 per day
- Total rewards strategies: The four components
- Understanding the link between business needs, workforce needs and total rewards strategies
- Designing a total rewards strategy to support your organization's goals
- Adapting total rewards strategies to organizational change
- Advanced analytics —The key to making your strategies work
- Current trends: What are other organizations doing?
- Future trends in total rewards: What will 2020 bring?
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve