Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
About the course
Total rewards strategies: The four components
- Understanding the link between business needs, workforce needs and total rewards strategies
- Designing a total rewards strategy to support your organization's goals
- Adapting total rewards strategies to organizational change
- Advanced analytics —The key to making your strategies work
- Current trends: What are other organizations doing?
- Future trends in total rewards: What will 2020 bring?
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Accomplished Human Resources Executive with 25+ years experience developing and rewarding people who drive organizational success. Broad portfolio of global HR experiences including deep expertise in executive compensation, broad-based compensation, benefits, talent acquisition/management and M&a...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.