Total Rewards and Workforce Strategies — Certificate Series
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.Full disclaimer.
- Total rewards strategies: The four components
- Understanding the link between business needs, workforce needs and total rewards strategies
- Designing a total rewards strategy to support your organization's goals
- Adapting total rewards strategies to organizational change
- Advanced analytics —The key to making your strategies work
- Current trends: What are other organizations doing?
- Future trends in total rewards: What will 2020 bring?
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve