Who should attend
This course is designed for marketers, business owners, brand managers, CEOs and individuals concerned with leading the way businesses respond to sustainability challenges and are keen to drive and effect real change.
About the course
Marketers have a significant role to play when it comes to sustainability and responsible marketing. This course demonstrates how to build a business case, gain boardroom buy-in, and take the lead in driving sustainable practice. The course explores examples from companies from all over the world who are successfully driving profits with purpose.
Attending this course provides an opportunity for a total rethink about how you should approach sustainability using a 10-step practical framework. The course will inspire and support you to develop sustainability as a source of brand loyalty, competitive advantage and commercial success.
The course will prepare you to take the lead in developing sustainable and responsible marketing strategies for your organisation from a very practical perspective.
- Understand the current sustainability landscape, goals for businesses (locally and globally)
- Explore how to align mission, values and leadership agendas
- Build a business case to gain boardroom buy-in and employee engagement
- Understand how to engage and align your sustainability strategy/tactics with customer experience
- Understand how to manage sustainability within your local or global supply chain
- Develop a cohesive plan using the 10-step Marketing Sustainability Action Plan Model
Michelle Carvill is a strategic marketer, digital agency founder, consultant, trainer, speaker and four times published author in the digital marketing and social media space. Her latest book, co-authored with Ian MacRae, published by Kogan Page, March 2020, is Myths of Social Media - Dismiss the...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.