Who should attend
- General managers and directors.
- Service and operations managers and directors.
- Business development and marketing managers and directors.
- Customer experience managers and directors.
About the course
Digital technology continues to open new opportunities for customer engagement, and the growing accessibility of data is enabling companies to go beyond traditional metrics to track customer experience in more sophisticated ways.
But using data-driven insights effectively – and integrating new customer experiences into existing engagement – can be daunting.
Using frameworks and methods developed in Cambridge that have been tried and tested with over 100 companies worldwide, this course will show you how to design and manage customer experience in this new era.
Our expert will offer insights into how to create new customer experiences and roll them out consistently across digital, physical and social channels.
You will also learn how companies we have worked with have used data to better capture customer interactions and build customer loyalty.
New technologies and new business models have already changed the way organisations interact with their customers, and soon, developments such as AI, robots and virtual reality will be a completely normal part of the customer experience alongside face-to-face engagements. This course will help you understand these trends and how your company can navigate the new era of customer experience.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to design innovative customer journeys and touchpoints
- How to structure a consistent and engaging customer experience across digital, physical and social
- How to generate insights from data analytics to manage and monitor customer experience
- Which industrial trends and challenges are shaping the next generation of services and customer experience
My research interests lie in the field of Big Data advanced modelling and its application on Digital Manufacturing and services. My research uses an interdisciplinary approach of data science techniques to address a range of real organisations’ problems. In particular, my research develops novel ...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.