Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Managers, team leaders and other staff with leadership responsibilities;
- Project coordinators that need to mobilize people not under their direct management;
- High potential staff that may help to mobilize the team.
About the course
Leaders are increasingly expected to leverage various stakeholders, to engage with them, to remain aware of the business pace, and to deal with diverse strengths and of their teams. Using these key elements integral to the role played by leaders, SMU Executive Development has crafted the LEAD programme for high-potential teams.
In a team, each individual is expected to display numerous leadership qualities. The capacity for great leadership is innate to some extent. At SMU Executive Development, we do believe, however, that becoming an effective leaders is within every individual’s DNA, be it a team or an organisation, whether someone reports to you or not. Leaders are increasingly expected to leverage various stakeholders, to engage with them, to remain aware of the business pace, and to deal with diverse strengths and of their teams. Using these key elements integral to the role played by leaders, SMU Executive Development has crafted the LEAD programme for high-potential teams (L- everage / E- ngage / A – ware / D – iverse).
- Take charge, embrace wider responsibilities
- Be aware of the disruptions in the business, succeed as an individual member and contribute as a team player for organisational effectiveness
- Experience simulations, frameworks, exercises,
- self-assessments and live interactions across 2 days
- Discover the ingredients of successful team leadership
The 2 days of inputs during the LEAD Programme will aid the participants to become better team players and contribute to group harmony and organisational effectiveness.
Flocy joined the Singapore Management University in 2012 with the Human Capital Leadership Institute as the country lead for India, servicing the Indian MNCs. Subsequently, she became a Secretariat member of the Asian Human Capital Awards set up by the Ministry of Manpower to honor innovative hum...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.