Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The Directors Leadership Programme is ideal for directors, c-suite executives, owner-managers and entrepreneurs, who are looking for an outstanding personal development opportunity to improve their performance and become more effective business leaders.
About the course
Strong leadership is fundamental to the success of any business. The Directors Leadership Programme is a two-day intense course designed to develop leaders’ to best manage risk, opportunities, and influence change. This programme will introduce theoretical and practical research that explores human behaviour and the importance of self-awareness to any personal development journey. Delegates will explore current thinking around authentic, distributed leadership; psychometric testing and profiling; social psychology of influence for 2030 and beyond, and coaching.
This module is part of The Directors Development Academy.
The two-day programme will cover the following areas:
- The orthodoxy of leadership
- Who I am as a Leader?
- Who do others need me to be as a Leader?
On completion of this programme delegates will have:
- Increased understanding of their own strengths, weakness and influence preferences
- Understand key debates around leadership from leadership as command and control all the way through to authentic, distributed models of leadership
- A filled in journal that will track the psychological / leadership profiling they have done as part of the two days
- A contemporary appreciation of their influence agenda for 2030 and beyond
Phyl is a bright, engaging and enthusiastic coach. She works with a range of mid to top layer leaders in the UK. Her particular focus is on strategic alignment; ensuring leadership behaviours are driving the strategy of the organization forward. Phyl’s background enables her to have one foot in ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.