Who should attend
Senior executives, managers, specialists and any individuals that require the insight and capability to further depict and understand the impact of technology on their business models, sector and society as a whole.
About the course
Understand how technological advancements and digitisation are impacting your organisation's future competitiveness.
How you will benefit: At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Have the necessary insights and understanding of the digital landscape and relate it back to your organisation and industry as a whole;
- Identify opportunities and depict risks to your current business model versus the digital transformation being depicted;
- Understand the future customers imperatives and look to how this requires business transformation;
- Break your digitalisation strategy (once depicted) into a tangible plan of action which is executable;
- Understand the importance and relevance of technology and its enablement to your business/sector; and
- Understand where technology plays a strategic role within the organisation.
- Get an idea of how to align and merge your business and I.T. architecture to ensure synergies;
- See where the world is going in terms of digitalisation and mobilisation and see where your organisation fits into this to take advantage of the opportunities; and
- Understand what the current threats are to your organisation, how to guard against this, what future compliancy will mean and what is required to be prepared for the intrusion.
Tony is the CIO of Africa for American Tower Corporation. He is an IT executive and execution enablement specialist with broad experience, largely in the financial and telecommunications sector. Tony has managed many complex cross-border programmes and projects in all aspects from operations, com...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.