About the course
Transformation is impossible without human-to-human connection. We can only change ourselves, our teams, our organizations, and the world, when we exchange experiences and circulate our wisdom. Through collaboration we can accelerate each other’s success, shift the conversations we create, and generate new ideas and solutions… together! In this session we’ll look at how to realistically muster the courage and energy to ignite collaboration when it’s not an organizational mandate or a societal requirement. We’ll explore the best (and worst) practices for collaborating. And we’ll discover that the power of peers is always ready to serve regardless of our titles, positions, or circumstances. It’s time for richer connections at work and in life.
10% Understanding Collaboration
- Defining collaboration
- Identifying the impact of collaboration in our work and in our lives
- Why collaboration is so critical to our success
30% 5 Pillars to Collaboration
- Reverse-engineering collaboration
- Accelerating trust as the foundation of any collaborating conversation
- Intentionally generating each component
- Choosing what to accomplish in collaboration
20% Sparking Collaboration Conversations
- How to easily create collaboration in every-day conversations
- The one question that sparks collaboration every time
10% Addressing Challenges to Collaboration
- Identifying the roadblocks to collaboration
- Boundaries and red flags
- How to overcome the obstacles that stop us from collaborating
30% Tools to Generate Collaboration in Teams
- The many forms of collaboration
- Techniques and structures to drive collaboration
- How to use collaboration in teams to address challenges
As a former Silicon Valley corporate attorney and a current CEO, Ann knows people from many dynamics. Working alongside some of the best and brightest lawyers, entrepreneurs, VCs, and business owners, Ann incorporated companies, negotiated mergers, managed venture-backed financings, and held the ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.