Who should attend
- Senior women leaders with experience in a leadership role
- Functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority in their organizations
- Mid- and senior-level managers who lead teams or have direct reports
- Those identified as high-potential talent by their organizations
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Participants of all genders who are interested in advancing women to positions of leadership
About the course
Act with purpose, navigate the workplace, and take the lead with new strategies and tactics in this unique women’s leadership academy program.
- Reimagine and advance your leadership skills
- Enhance your professional influence
- Better understand the nuances of negotiation
- Learn how to structure your professional network to support your career goals and advancement
- Prepare to take on the challenges that every senior leader must face with practical guidance from seasoned executive coaches
- Build a strong personal and professional network with peers from various industries
Areas of Interest: Organizational Behavior Biography Colleen Stuart, PhD (Organizational Behaviour, University of Toronto) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2013. She is an Assistant Professor in the research track with expertise in the areas of collaborative work, social ...
Read more about Negotiations
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.