This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Steps to Building a Cohesive, Productive Team
Let’s face it, most business teams are often nowhere near as effective as they could be. Even worse, many are dysfunctional, and that drains employees’ energy, enthusiasm, and creativity.
Join renowned leadership experts Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton as they explain the findings of a recent study of more than 850,000 working adults, which reveals the most important elements of leading a productive team in today’s volatile, complex world.
This webinar will challenge you to freshly examine your approach to team leadership and assumptions about how people effectively work together. For 90 minutes you will learn practical steps to improve your work group’s performance—no matter your industry or the size of your team.
What you will cover
Attend and you’ll hear specific tactics and actions for leading your team, including:
- Nuances of managing generations—helping engage your Millennials, GenXers and Boomers
- Managing to the one—creating greater individual employee commitment by sculpting careers and creating ways for team members to learn and grow
- Speeding productivity—uncovering how today’s most successful teams get new people up to speed faster and more effectively
- Challenging everything—inspiring innovation through healthy team discord
- Focusing on the customer—creating alignment cross-functionally by focusing like a laser on the needs of customers
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe approaches to motivating individuals and building a cohesive team
- Understand team dynamics that help the team work at peak performance
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.