Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
About the course
In today’s global economy, the advancement of women leaders remains a top organizational priority. Research has consistently shown that having women in top management positions correlates with financial success for organizations, among other positive outcomes.
IIM-B, IBM and Catalyst India WRC have collaborated to launch a cross-industry leadership development program, leveraging the best practical experience and research to advance women in the Indian business community.
- Engage and convene high-potential women in the leadership pipeline across different sectors of corporate India within a common networking and development platform.
- Provide a forum for senior leaders in India to ‘Pay It Forward’ to emerging women leaders.
- 16 days residential programme at IIM-B, run in 3 phases of 1 week each, between April 2017 and November 2017.
- Two virtual sessions in between the residential modules.
- Leadership development and cross-industry learning, including assessments, stretch assignments, exposure, mentoring, community giveback and networking with established leaders in India Inc.
- Opportunity to work on a topic of significance within participating organizations in parallel during the 9 months, leveraging cross-industry mentors and IIM-B faculty.
- Themes are centered around Exploring the Self, Owning Careers and Impacting Business Outcomes; The approach is a blend of academic, reflective and experiential learning.
- Opportunity for high-potential women of your organization to partake in a one-of-a-kind developmental program, gaining exposure to business concepts, mentoring, and networking opportunities with established leaders.
- Demonstrate commitment to advancing women in business, and an opportunity for senior leaders to ‘Pay It Forward’.
Who should attend
- Women leaders with at least 15 years & above work experience; high potential, change champions.
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 participants per sponsoring organization, subject to availability of seats.
- Participation by company sponsorship only. Individual nomination will not be entertained.
- Refer Nomination Process in “Programme Charges” tab.
Limited to 35 high potential women nominated by participating organizations to go through a 9-month cross - industry leadership development program.
Trust the experts
Padmini Srinivasan has varied professional interests in teaching, research and consulting in the areas of Financial Reporting, Management Accounting, Corporate Governance and accountability. Prior to joining IIMB, she worked in the industry for more than 14 years in various positions in Tre...
Her research interests are in the field of Multi-generations in the Workplace, Women in Management and Boards, Ethics Teaching in Business Schools, HRM in Rapid Growth Organizations and Ethics, and CSR in Micro, Small and Mid-sized enterprises. Journal Publications: Makhecha, U. P., Srinivasan...
Professor Jose teaches core courses on strategy and electives on Corporate Environmental Management, Sustainable Enterprises and Understanding Corporate Failures. He has been a visiting faculty at Cardiff Business School, IIM Kozhikode, and Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law at the ...