Who should attend
Ideal for those operating in a supporting role within the organisation
About the course
This interactive workshop will help you communicate more effectively with your deal team colleagues. Taught by business psychologist, Sheryl Haddow, learn the secrets of behavioural science, and explore psychological techniques which can be applied to a variety of challenging work situations.
Key topics include
- Defining the role
- Frustrations with team support roles
- Communication and influencing techniques
- Assertiveness and body language
- Managing your manager
- Practical application of skills and more
What will delegates take away?
- Confidence and understanding when working with deal teams
- Practical advice and tips to improve day-to-day situations
- An opportunity to make industry contacts
Experienced, globally-driven Talent Acquisition & Talent Development professional with expertise in building and scaling successful programs from the ground up. History of planning, project managing, and implementing complex learning events on multiple continents, resulting in program growth ...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.