About the course
Convenient and concentrated, this weeklong program examines of-the-moment issues and allows you to apply what you’ve learned quickly and effectively. Class discussions include pandemic-related shortages and bottlenecks—and the resulting consumer wait times and price hikes—as well as recent supply chain issues caused by the temporary shutdown of the Suez Canal.
- Managing the supply chain as a system
- Integrated business planning
- Sales and operations planning
- Supply chain design
- Supply chain analytics and risk management
- Inventories and cycle times
- Apply the latest research-based thinking to your most complex business challenges.
- Learn to view the supply chain as a system and apply lean principles to inventories and lead times as you become familiar with state-of-the-art practices in logistics and distribution.
- Understand the importance of incorporating supply chain initiatives that closely align with company strategy.
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.