Who should attend
- Leaders tasked with developing and implementing new strategies for their organization
- Executives who wish to bring their businesses to the cutting edge of innovative problem solving
About the course
In this short course, you will learn how to integrate the elements of design thinking into a process of visual representation in order to develop strategies, present them powerfully, and create a clear communications plan for building adoption up, down, and across your organization.
HOW IT WORKS
Strategy Visualization focuses on new skills and tools and explores how design principles can support both strategy development and implementation. Learn how to achieve greater buy-in by demonstrating your strategy’s real impact and value in a way that’s simple, clear, and visually arresting. This course applies to the C-Suite Certificate with concentrations in Strategy, Change Management, and Business Analytics and qualifies as an elective for the C-Suite, Leadership, and Advanced Certificate.
- A Compelling Roadmap – Build a clear path for strategy implementation that engages stakeholders across your organization.
- A Design Foundation – Explore the role that visuals and design play in creating deeper understanding and generating excitement.
- Greater Buy-in – Use the power of visual storytelling to show the road to results and generate broad approval.
SEE YOUR IDEAS IN ACTION
Discover how digital tools can help you take strategy concepts from rough to ready through an iterative process emphasizing progress over perfection. Learn to use visual storytelling, culture and empathy maps, and value-proposition design to build stakeholder engagement and get the go-ahead.
Clients call me when they want to leverage the value of their greatest off-balance sheet asset: their relationships. For 20 years, I’ve helped leading organizations recognize the many quantifiable ways that relationships drive everything: strategy, innovation, growth, and profitability. I speak ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.