Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Goizueta Business School.Full disclaimer.
In Strategy Visualization you will uncover a methodology for translating your strategy into a visual process by moving beyond design thinking. This visual approach will help you incorporate design thinking concepts into strategy development, then build a clear communication plan to ensure adoption up, down, and across your organization.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Mapping specific business challenges and opportunities to visual processes and tools for a visualized strategy
- Empathy mapping for insights & people-centered change
- The Co-Create Canvas and the evolution of your perceived value
HOW YOU WILL WORK SMARTER:
- Understand how design concepts can be applied to strategy development
- Develop the skill to better illustrate strategy visually to maximize its adoption
- Build a clear roadmap for implementation that engages stakeholders from throughout your organization
APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- C-Suite Certificate with concentrations in Strategy, Change Management, and Business Analytics
- Qualifies as an elective for the C-Suite, Leadership, and Advanced Certificates
Who should attend
- Leaders tasked with developing and implementing new strategies for their organization
- Executives who wish to bring their businesses to the cutting edge of innovative problem solving