Who should attend
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals at all levels of organisations who want to develop new knowledge and skills in order to succeed in a rapidly evolving environment but will greatly benefit:
- Managers taking on a more senior and strategic role in their organization
- Supervisors taking on additional strategic responsibilities
About the course
The COVID-19 pandemic has shocked societies, economies and governments to their very core. Its impact is much more severe than in previous recessions. Due to the lockdowns factories and shops have closed, supplies have been disrupted and consumers have stayed home. Whereas traditionally the sign of a good manager was a strategic mind, in the Covid era it is all about the here and now. Organisations need to adjust to a new reality.
Managers are faced with three pressing questions:
- How has the pandemic impacted our business environment?
- What do these changes mean for our organisation?
- How can we prepare for similar disruptions in the future?
This Oxford online training course takes a comprehensive look at the opportunities and challenges that this crisis presents and examines how to prepare organisations to become more resilient, adaptable, responsible and sustainable.
This course will provide delegates with tools to develop strategies in order to succeed in the harsh climate of a post-pandemic world.
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Examine the external environment affecting your company’s ability to succeed in the pre-pandemic era
- Describe the major changes in the global economy caused by the pandemic
- Analyse the impact of these changes on organisations’ external environment
- Investigate the implications to organisations’ competitive advantage
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The global economy before the pandemic: interconnected economies.
The short-term impact of the pandemic: intentionally caused economic hardship.
The post-pandemic era:
- Restructured economies
- Redefining the supply chain: the trade-off between efficiency and self-sufficiency
- The enhanced role of technology
- How has consumer behaviour been impacted?
- What will our workplaces look like?
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.