Who should attend
Managers and Directors of Human Resources
About the course
In the current global environment, trends and also challenges such as the Covid pandemic demand even greater attention to ensuring an optimal management of human resources in your organization.
- Foundations of human resource management
- Impact of globalization on strategic human resource planning and management
- The Human Capital Value Chain: Human resource management as a competitive business model
- Effective recruitment, selection and appraisal processes
- Increasing and sustaining employee engagement
- Innovation and organizational talent development
- Performance management and review
- Maintaining a positive organizational culture
- Utilizing Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Proactive change and transition management
- Celebrating the multi-generational workforce
- Models in the management of employee turnover
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.