Strategic Thinking, Analysis and Planning
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
Can you foretell the future?
Strategy depends upon the ability to foresee future consequences of present initiatives and the basic requirements for strategy development include, among other factors:
- Extensive knowledge about the environment, market and competitors;
- Ability to examine this knowledge as an interactive dynamic system; and
- The imagination and logic to choose between specific alternatives.
This Oxford Strategic Thinking, Analysis and Planning training course has been specifically designed to provide the necessary strategic tools and mapping capabilities to achieve high levels of strategic alignment and consistency relative to both the external and internal environment. In this way, strategy enables professionals to maximize internal efficiency while capturing the highest potential of opportunities in the external environment and gain organisational and personal success.
- Leading-edge thinking in strategic analysis and planning
- Understanding the choices faced in developing strategy
- The concepts, tools and techniques of ‘strategy’ and ‘strategic planning’
- Step-by-step processes, providing a toolkit for each stage
- Mapping and applying strategic tools in managing their specialist roles
- Decision making and problem solving
- Global Strategic Thinking, Analysis and Planning
- Understand the Global Leading- Edge Thinking in Strategic Development
- Identify and Evaluate the Options and Implications faced in Developing Strategy
- Apply the Concepts, Tools and Techniques of ‘Strategy’ and ‘Strategic Planning’
- Core Strategic Tools
- Understand the Step-by Step process and Apply a Strategic Toolkit for each stage
- Mapping Strategic Options
- Map out Possible Directions using Strategic Tools to Apply to their own Specialist Role in the Alignment of Strategic Programmes and Projects
- Strategic Options for Competitive Advantage
Who should attend
This Oxford course is suitable to a wide range of professionals who are required to make strategic decisions, and who wishes to learn how to apply strategic tools in their own job and their own career but will greatly benefit the following individuals who belong in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Industry:
- New & Experienced Supervisors
- Team Leaders & Line Managers
- Projects & Process Managers
- Senior Managers
- Strategic Developers