Strategic Leadership for Women
Our innovative Strategic Leadership for Women Certificate emphasizes how gender dynamics impact organizational behavior and workplace culture. Through personalized coaching and career development you'll gain the skills you need to become an influential leader and decision maker in your organization.
You'll be empowered by internationally recognized faculty who specialize in power dynamics, team building, and communication styles. Our participants analyze real case studies that highlight women protagonists and receive strategic mentoring on specific leadership issues, challenges, and career aspirations. You'll participate in role playing and active problem solving that will ensure that you can practically apply your skills at your organization.
Our participants develop action plans designed for professional success. You'll learn to take on leadership roles and make your contributions visible and valued. This 5 day intensive program is perfect for professionals in middle- to senior-level positions who are looking to take on enhanced leadership responsibility within their departments and organizations.
This is a highly interactive program that uses a variety of methodologies, including:
- 360° leadership assessment tool to receive and analyze feedback
- Personal executive coaching on specific leadership issues, challenges, and career aspirations
- "Live" cases and other exercises that allow you to interact with the material and put your skills into practice
- Group problem solving and experience sharing
- Formal instruction based on our extensive research into what makes women leaders successful
- Structured personal reflection
- Best practices for strengthening your network combined with the opportunity to network with other women leaders
- Action planning to create a roadmap for success
- Laying the Foundation
- Exploring Leadership Potential
- Peer Coaching
- Reception and Dinner
- Communication Strategies
- Women and Vision
- Executive Coaching
- Offsite Dinner and Leadership Team Conversations
- Building Your Strategic Network
- Gender and Leadership
- Leadership Support Teams
- Free Night
- Leading High Performing Teams
- Understanding and Using Power
- Celebration Dinner
- Strategic Path to Leadership
- Program Close
Who should attend
Professionals in middle- to senior-level positions who are looking to take on enhanced leadership responsibility within their departments and organizations Women from all functional areas and industries.