Who should attend
- Managers in technology-intensive organizations.
- Marketing and business development leadership in data-driven organizations.
- Technology managers in any organization.
About the course
As big data has become a mission-critical component to a firm's marketplace success, many managers still make key decisions about their organization's strategy based on experience, intuition, or guesswork. However, today's leaders can improve both their strategy adoption and strategy execution likelihood through the systematic collection and informed analysis of market, sales, product, operations, and financial data. We will, through the application of mindfulness principles (i.e., a deliberate focused attention on the present moment) to the design and implementation of analytics within an organization, illustrate how companies are using cutting-edge techniques to gather and analyze their data, thus making the strategy decision-making process more successful. And, in doing so, we will demonstrate where the linkages between big data and market insights are most effective to a firm's growth, as well as, the best practices on how to leverage analytics into a deeper understanding of mission critical issues such as business model innovation and organizational change. This program explores how leadership can utilize emerging big data analytical approaches as applied to strategy management in order to transform the pursuit of increased profits. Ultimately, participants will become well versed on how and when to use big data while making key strategic decisions leading to market prosperity.
- What is Digital (complexity of scale and speed, operations impact, products/services, customer experience, etc.)?
- Evidence-based and data-driven decision-making.
- Potential for mindlessness in strategy selection/implementation.
- Mindfulness in digitization (product design, customer focus, customer preferences, personalization of services, etc.) with human coworkers and end-users as a key focus.
- Integrating business and technology strategy, with market and customer orientation, to develop profitable ventures.
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Identify profitable data-driven strategies and learn how to fully capture the financial value of the technologies implemented.
- Master the building of technical capabilities for products/services that create value for your customers.
- Structure your organization's leadership to respond to market and technology changes via mindful awareness.
- Develop digital competency to implement your digitization strategies, with human end-users in mind, for maximum financial return.
Dijo Alexander''s professional experience spans 26 years in technology, process, information and people management. As the Head of Technology at CallidusCloud, a cloud software company based out of the SF Bay area, he leads the Litmos Learning Management Systems business. He is also a Practitione...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.