Strategic Account Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Your key customers are smarter and more sophisticated than ever. They need – and want – a savvy partner with the ability to work effectively across regions, business units and functions. During our three-day Strategic Account Management programme, you will learn how to manage your customer relationships in this new context, with confidence.
During the programme, designed by RSM Executive Education and the Account Management Center (AMC), you will investigate the role of strategic account management, and learn practical skills to bring of strategic account management to your company. This includes differentiating between strategic customers and other important customers, understanding how customers select their suppliers, how to create value with customers, and how to implement a plan for managing accounts strategically.
During the programme, you will:
- gain a comprehensive understanding of strategic account management challenges from internal and external perspectives
- learn the analytical, strategic and interpersonal skills required to manage key customers in a tough climate, including how to better recognise and define customer issues, and how to effectively communicate key messages across your customers’ organisations
- develop your own action plan, tailored to your business situation
- receive coaching from leading professors and executives from top multinationals
- share the latest knowledge and experiences with peers, and extend your professional network.
Who should attend
You will benefit from the Strategic Account Management programme if you are a:
- strategic account manager or account team member
- account executive or senior account manager
- sales manager or sales director responsible for maintaining and growing business with strategic customers
- global account manager, key account manager, or international account manager
- business development manager.