Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Asper School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
In this course, you will explore a communications approach that will enable you to present your ideas so that others are inspired to act on them. You'll work with an experienced communication coach from the Humphrey Group Inc., who will guide you to speak with a clear message, persuasive structure, and compelling language. To ingrain your learning, the program includes hands-on presentation workshops in formal, informal and off-the-cuff situations. You will also create scripts, work on delivery and practice handling Q&As. Your skill development will be enhanced by videotaped feedback and guidance by your communications coach.
Upon completion of this program, you will:
- View all communication through the lens of leadership
- Move from an informational to an inspirational style when presenting ideas
- Analyze your audience, and engage them with a grabber
- Structure, develop and deliver powerful messages that drive home your points
- Employ strong, confident language to project a leadership image
- Develop visuals that present ideas, rather than information
- Use body language, eye contact and voice to convey your message
- Turn questions into opportunities to present ideas
Trust the experts
Maggie is a Consultant based in Toronto. She is a highly talented and committed coach and instructor. Since joining The Humphrey Group in 2003, Maggie has worked with a broad range of clients to strengthen their communication skills. Maggie has coached and led seminars and workshops across Canada...
Executive Education - Speaking as a Leader