Who should attend
- Decision makers in local and national government
- Economic development corporations
- SMEs development authorities
- Financial institutions
- Personnel from Economic; Employment; Trade and Industry Ministries
- Government related policy making institutes and agencies related to the above ministries
- Financial Institutes: Banks, Funding and Insurance companies
- Trade unions, industry and professional bodies
- SME associations and promotion organisations and agencies (Government, NGOs and private)
- Industries heavily influenced by SMEs, including tourism, agriculture manufacturing and service-related (i.e. hospitality, retail etc.).
- Higher education institutes, business schools and economy related schools or research institutes that have interest in SME related economy or business
About the course
For economic growth to occur on a national level, there must be a partnership between two major stakeholders: Government (Ministries and Agencies) and private sector SMEs. Each stakeholder has its own expectations and needs. National success can be achieved only by strong, comprehensive collaboration. It is necessary for both partners to understand each other and to be able to speak the same 'language'. This programme is designed as a connecting bridge between the interests and expectations of SMEs for support (marketing, financing, technical and regulatory) and the interest of the Government and its agencies in creating new jobs and strengthening the economy.
- Role of SMEs in National Economic Growth
- Culture of Creativity and Innovation of the “Start-Up Nation”
- Business Strategy What SMEs need to Grow and Prosper
- Government Support and Creating a Relative Advantage
- Project Management as a Managerial Tool for SMEs Success
- Personal Capacity Building of SME's Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- Role of Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Business Model and Business Plan – a Management Perspective
- Turning a Business Plan into a Success – Case Studies
- International Marketing and Trade for SME's Development
- E-marketing – Branding for your Internet Business
- Marketing Innovation and Creativity - Case Studies
- Role of SME's in Community Development
- Entrepreneurs’ Capacity and Building Process
- SME Profile: Marketing, Operations and Investment Risk Evaluation
- Monitoring & Evaluation as a Decision Making System: Government and the SME's Perspectives
- Role of the Banking Sector and Financial Agencies in SMEs Success
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.