Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- You are a project manager, functional specialist or team leader
Recent job titles include: coordinator, project manager, product specialist, sales manager and consultant...
- As an individual contributor you would like to gain more insight in your strengths and opportunities for development
- You are a newly appointed leader or working towards a leadership role
- You are a specialist that wants to have more impact on others
About the course
Become a better leader and bring out the best in your teams
Mastering others starts by understanding yourself. Return to the workplace with a competitive advantage. Not only are you able to exploit your strengths whilst avoiding pitfalls. Better insights in others boosts your and your colleagues performance. Invest in yourself and add value to your company.
Why This Programme?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Self-Leadership'?
- Discover your management style and the impact it has on others
- Adapt the way you interact with others to become more influential
- Explore your strengths and weaknesses
- Develop effective communication skills
'Self-Leadership' comprises 2 modules that each will help you develop your own unique management style.
Module 1: Personal effectiveness
- Analyse your personal thinking style and explore the styles of others
- Identify different personalities in the workplace and understand how to get the most from them
- Maximise your potential by understanding – and playing to – your strengths
Module 2: How you impact others
- Shape your management approach to influence others
- Role play effective interactions with team members
- Fine-tune your personal action plan
As an HR expert with extensive practical experience, Veroniek advises organisations in their HR development processes. Her research interests relate to employee engagement and motivation, team management and self management.Increasing employee engagement, motivation and performance is the aim of ...
Karlien focusses on how we, as individuals, can impact the working processes and the performance of organisations.Karlien Vanderheyden studies the social intelligence of people and how individuals can enhance the performance of organisations through their own behaviour and the interaction with ot...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.