Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Become a better leader and bring out the best in your teams
Mastering others starts by understanding yourself. Return to the workplace with a competitive advantage. Not only are you able to exploit your strengths whilst avoiding pitfalls. Better insights in others boosts your and your colleagues performance. Invest in yourself and add value to your company.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Self-Leadership'?
- Gain valuable insight into your management style and its impact on others
- Develop key skills to improve your personal effectiveness
- Become more persuasive
- Get more out of team interactions
- Increase your personal effectiveness
Added value for you and your company
- Increase your personal effectiveness by exploring your strengths and weaknesses
- Get more out of team interactions and boost your impact
- Learn by doing: a highly experiential format
- Benefit from our rigorous academic roots and tools
- Build a valuable network and be inspired by peers
'Self-Leadership' comprises 2 modules that each will help you develop your own unique management style.
Module 1: Personal effectiveness
- Analyse your personal thinking style and explore the styles of others
- Identify different personalities in the workplace and understand how to get the most from them
- Maximise your potential by understanding – and playing to – your strengths
Module 2: How you impact others
- Shape your management approach to influence others
- Role play effective interactions with team members
- Fine-tune your personal action plan
Who should attend
- You are a project manager, functional specialist or team leader
Recent job titles include: coordinator, project manager, product specialist, sales manager and consultant...
- As an individual contributor you would like to gain more insight in your strengths and opportunities for development
- You are a newly appointed leader or working towards a leadership role
- You are a specialist that wants to have more impact on others