Secrets to Leading With Assertiveness
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Successful leaders are assertive leaders. How can someone who isn’t naturally assertive become more so to be effective? Where is the line between assertive behavior and passive or aggressive behavior and why are the distinctions so important? Assertive leaders are forthcoming about their needs, but are considerate of the rights and needs and of others.
In this webinar, you will learn to build on your strengths, advocate for what you need to be successful and use the right language to do so. You will learn strategies to boost your confidence, 10 tips to build assertiveness, and the Dale Carnegie principles of cooperation to influence and effectively lead your team.
This webinar will help you:
- Navigate difficult situations with confidence
- Identify the differences between passive, assertive and aggressive behaviors
- Build influence and cooperation among peers and your team
You will be able to:
- Identify the differences between passive, assertive and aggressive behaviors.
- Navigate difficult situations with confidence.
- Apply cushions and the "Say No!" formula.
- Use 10 tips to become assertive.
Who should attend
Business leaders who desire to achieve and contribute more by exhibiting composure and confidence, and thereby gain greater influence in their organization.