Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
This five-course certificate provides sales managers with the skills needed to build an actionable roadmap for driving sales growth. Learn how to conduct micro-market analysis to find hidden and unique opportunities, discover strategies to streamline your go-to-market process to increase face time with the highest-priority clients, and focus your value proposition for higher conversion rates.
Based on the book Sales Growth: Five Proven Strategies from the World’s Sales Leaders, authored by experts at McKinsey & Company, the courses translate insights from 150 sales leaders into clear and practical guidelines for action. These tools and strategies provide a foundation in key frontline sales concepts to drive real growth in your company.
- Discovering Sales Growth Opportunities
- Getting the Most From Your Sales Efforts
- Winning With Your Key Accounts
- Sales Negotiation to Maximize Value
- Managing Sales Performance for Growth
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Find the right pockets of growth in your market
- Identify top opportunities
- Segment your customers to focus your search for better sales growth
- Manage and maximize your time spent selling
- Develop the skills to prioritize your accounts
- Tailor your value proposition to specific customers
- Drive growth through account planning
- Conduct an effective sales call to negotiate maximize value
- Convey an understanding of how to drive value beyond price
- Track and manage sales performance
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- Sales Growth Certificate from Cornell Johnson Graduate School of Management
- 40 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)