Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This five-course certificate provides sales managers with the skills needed to build an actionable roadmap for driving sales growth. Learn how to conduct micro-market analysis to find hidden and unique opportunities, discover strategies to streamline your go-to-market process to increase face time with the highest-priority clients, and focus your value proposition for higher conversion rates.
Based on the book Sales Growth: Five Proven Strategies from the World’s Sales Leaders, authored by experts at McKinsey & Company, the courses translate insights from 150 sales leaders into clear and practical guidelines for action. These tools and strategies provide a foundation in key frontline sales concepts to drive real growth in your company.
- Discovering Sales Growth Opportunities
- Getting the Most From Your Sales Efforts
- Winning With Your Key Accounts
- Sales Negotiation to Maximize Value
- Managing Sales Performance for Growth
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Find the right pockets of growth in your market
- Identify top opportunities
- Segment your customers to focus your search for better sales growth
- Manage and maximize your time spent selling
- Develop the skills to prioritize your accounts
- Tailor your value proposition to specific customers
- Drive growth through account planning
- Conduct an effective sales call to negotiate maximize value
- Convey an understanding of how to drive value beyond price
- Track and manage sales performance
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- Sales Growth Certificate from Cornell Johnson Graduate School of Management
- 40 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Trust the experts
Senior Partner at McKinsey & Co. Homayoun is the managing partner for McKinsey’s France offices and a senior partner of the firm. He works alongside his clients bringing McKinsey’s latest innovations in digital, design, and analytics to help achieve above-market growth. Homayoun’s client wor...
Maria is a partner in McKinsey & Company’s Marketing & Sales Practice and is located in the Miami office. Maria works with B2B and consumer companies in the United States, Latin America, and Europe to build advanced sales capabilities that drive above‐market growth. Over the past ten year...
Director of Knowledge in Miami at McKinsey & Co Maria is a director of knowledge in McKinsey & Company’s Marketing & Sales Practice and is located in the Miami office. Maria works with B2B and consumer companies in the United States, Latin America, and Europe to build advanced sales ...
Senior Advisor to McKinsey & Co. After retiring from IBM in June, 2010, John joined McKinsey & Company as a Senior Advisor. In his capacity, John acts as an advisor to McKinsey’s clients in the Financial and Technology sectors. John Callies served as general manager, IBM Global Financing...