Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Vice Presidents, Directors and Manager of Human Resources
- Employment Managers
- Employee Relations Professionals
- Chief Talent Officers
- HR Coordinators / Supervisors
- HR Administrators
- Risk Managers and Professionals
- HR Auditors
About the course
Successful leaders know how to sustain and grow their organizations. They identify opportunities and make choices to minimize possible problems. They are risk savvy! They are risk champions, deciding what risks to take and how to avoid those could derail their organizations.
Successful leaders also know that risks are increasing. They are alert to complexity, especially when operating across international lines, in changing financial situations and across multiple business lines and markets.
This Oxford seminar will detail how human resources can help the organization identify risks, prepare to address them and respond to risks that can impact the organization's strategic orientation.
Specifically you will learn:
- How to develop, implement and oversee formal and routinized processing for monitoring the organization's internal and external environments to identify potential risks
- To monitor and evaluate macro-level labor markets, industry and global trends for their impact on the organization
- To examine potential threats to the organization and guide senior leadership accordingly
- To develop plans for crisis management, contingency and business continuity for the HR function and the organization
- To evaluate the anticipated level of risk associated with strategic opportunities
- Defining Risk and Risk Management
- ISO Risk Management Approach
- Understanding and Defining the Organization's Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance
- Identifying and Analyzing Risks
- Risk Management Tactics
- Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity
- Workplace Risk
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of the Risk Management Program
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.